Description National Tourism Registry: No 29822 Aquí Me Quedo is a family hostel, located in a quiet and safe neighborhood in Manizales, walking distance from the charming historic center, tourist attractions and happening nightlife! We pride ourselves on the friendliness, hospitality, comfort and cleanliness which make Aqui Me Quedo a welcoming and special place. Our hostel provides private or shared rooms with cable TV, breakfast with a variety of choices, hot water in every shower, free Wi-Fi Internet and plenty of information on city tours and affordable excursions to nearby hot springs, snowcapped mountains and coffee plantations. We are happy to oblige your every need and provide information about the city, our region, and things to do and visit. Take advantage of the fact that we are located in a region where the best coffee in the world is produced. So kickback and drink up and come and be part of the coffee culture! Aquí Me Quedo!, your hostel in Manizales.
- Private or shared rooms, with or without TV.
- Hot water in every shower.
- Towel renting and laundry service available.
- Linen included.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet.
- Tourist information.
- Living Room with T.V.
- 24 hour check-in.
- Parking: car ($ 7,000 / night), bike ($ 5,000 / night).
- Entertainment: Ping Pong table.
- We have 3 bedrooms:
- 1 to 10 people
- 1 to 6 people
- 1 to 5 people
- Private rooms: singles, doubles and triples.
- 1 private room with 1 bed and T.V.
- 2 private room with double and single bed for 2 or 3 people each, furniture, bathroom and TV.
- 2 private rooms with double bed for 2 people each, with furniture and TV
All rooms include sheets, blankets and pillows for a good night’s rest. Call or write to make your booking!